Investing in YOU is something to do all year long, not just for a holiday, or a week or just once in a while. Yes this might be challenging sometimes, but in the long run taking care of your health and well-being helps everything and everyone around you. I hope you enjoyed the holiday season being with family and friends. A new year approaches and a new beginning. Keep taking small strategic steps toward your goals and desires. Each success brings you closer to a life of tranquility instead of a life filled with stress and worry. You will become happier, healthier and more content if you work toward your dreams in a slow steady pace. Doing more doesn’t always make things better, and you will be surprised how relaxing life can be once you begin to focus on what you are passionate. You will feel a true sense of renewal and begin to finally live the inspired lifestyle you desire.
Tranquility is defined by Dictionary.com as a “quality or state of being calmness, peacefulness, quiet, and serenity.” This is exactly what I wish for all of you!
Whether it’s during the holiday season, the start of a New Year or just another normal day making well-being a priority is essential. Did you ever notice how some days are super busy and other days are quiet and peaceful? Sometimes you may even feel a little anxious and uncertain. Wouldn’t it be great if you could jump start your day on your terms and be full of energy and unstoppable happiness? You can have this once you decide to create a real change in your life with some simple action steps that will bring you to the next level and beyond. To follow are some systematic steps toward a lifestyle of peace and tranquility as you move ever closer to successfully doing what you want to do.
Easy Steps To Improve Your Well-Being With More Tranquility and Less Stress
- Start your day an hour earlier and finally create some private time for you. Once you do so you will be pleasantly surprised just how much you get done during this peaceful time of the day. Mix it up a bit and add some of your favorite music while enjoying the beauty around you. What a great way to start your day!
- Choose something that you like to do and that you are passionate about. This could be writing, prayer, meditation, or even exercise. It doesn’t matter the activity as long as it’s whatever you like to do and will shift your thoughts into a more positive frame of mind. (I love my time for writing, exercise, and researching information about fantasy sports with music in the background)
- Do less. I’m sure you have heard of the K.I.S.S. principle- Keep it simple stupid. Do you use this principle? If not, why? Stop now and make the decision to remove one item that you do often and are not getting the results you desire, and simplify it. By using this principle you will get more done, be happier and less stressed.
- Set goals for 3 months, 6 months and a year. Enjoy the journey. Pick one to start working on in the short term that will move you towards your longer-term goal. Choose one thing at a time, focus on it, and make it happen.
- Create a morning and evening routine to start and end your day on a positive note.
- Empty your E mail inbox and clear your desk regularly. This will help you if you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Respond to others without reacting. Raise your awareness to your surroundings. If someone says or does something to you that you don’t like, say and do nothing. Count to 10 before you respond. If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t!
- Be kind and compassionate. Be thoughtful of how others feel. Think about what the other person might be going through. Don’t judge them. Remember there are two sides to every story.
- Be patient, kind, not hard on yourself. If you had a little too much to eat during your day, or at a party, don’t beat yourself up. This will get you nowhere fast. Give your body some love, create time into your schedule and go for a walk. Clear your mind from the stress and think positive thoughts.
- Move your body. Exercise. See if you can make this a daily habit. Get into the habit. Start simply with 5 minutes each day. Expand the time with what works for you. Exercise not only helps you lose weight but it could make you feel so much better like it has done for me.
- Find your passion. Do what you love to do regularly. Let your creativity shine through. You will be happier, more tranquil and less stressed.
- Be held accountable. Find a coach or partner who will support you to on your journey in life.
- Review and write down your financial plan to simplify your finances as you focus on growing your wealth.
You really do have the power to jump start your day and be full of energy and unstoppable happiness! All it takes to get started is choosing one action step and following through with focused attention. You will create real change once you start. Remember to believe in yourself because you can do anything that you set your mind to. Let today be the day that you make the decision that will lead you toward less stress and more tranquility as your dreams become reality.
To your health, wealth, and happiness,